Dr Zach Vogiatzis is an established Chartered Psychologist in London with years of NHS training and clinical practice, and passionate about supporting people to lead fulfilling lives. As a Psychologist in London & the rest of the UK, Dr Zach has experience delivering high quality and specialist treatment to people suffering from a wide range of psychological challenges, from general unhappiness to complex mental health conditions. His rigorous training and clinical experience in leading NHS Trusts as a Chartered Psychologist as well as his personal commitment to his profession mean that his clients can be confident that they are receiving the highest standard of care, the care they deserve.
Training, Qualifications and Experience
Dr Zach’s passion for psychotherapy began during his bachelor studies in psychology and was further developed whilst he was working in the NHS as a mental health practitioner. After obtaining his BSc, he worked in senior positions at third-sector organisations providing psychological support to people struggling from complex mental health difficulties. Soon after, he started a four-year professional Doctorate training in Counselling Psychology.
Dr Zach’s work in the NHS, alongside his doctorate studies, led him to specialist training in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR), and Dynamic Interpersonal Therapy (DIT). Additionally, he has provided supervision to CBT trainees and psychological well-being practitioners and offered workshops to the wider team. Furthermore, he has helped to set up diverse psychological services in GP surgeries in East London and participated in service monitoring, evaluating the efficiency of specific therapy interventions.
Dr Zach V. Chartered Psychologist: List of Qualifications
- Professional Doctorate in Counselling Psychology (PsychD), University of East London
- Dynamic Interpersonal Therapy (DIT), Anna Freud National Centre for Children and Families
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) Therapy (Levels 1, 2 & 3), Richman EMDR
- Post Graduate Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), King’s College London
- BSc (Hons) Psychology, Goldsmiths College, University of London
Dr Zach strongly abides by the ethical framework of the HCPC, BABCP and BPS, and he is committed to continuing professional development and to keeping up to date with research in psychological treatments. Dr Zach is under regular supervision with a senior clinical supervisor to review and support his work.
• Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC): PYL38055
• British Association of Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapy (BABCP): 140897
• British Psychological Society (BPS) and the Division of Counselling Psychology: 245276